Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Mr. Blackwell Worst Dressed List

Once again, Mr. Blackwell has released his worst dressed list for 2007 and Britney Spears was not on the list. Well, of course, she wasn't on the list as I believe there were a few times she wasn't wearing underwear. That would certainly eliminate one from the list. But, he states that she has enough going on in her life without adding to her problems. Oh my! do I detect compassion coming from Hollywood?

First it's Jay Leno bringing donuts to the writers on the picket lines of the writers strike and now it's Mr. Blackwell leaving Britney off his list. There's definitely something brewing here. I just can't figure out what it is. It's been so long since I have seen this display of compassion towards other people. Now, I wonder if Jay Leno and Mr. Blackwell could teach compassion to corporate America?

0 comments: